Thursday, February 24, 2011

MR. POTATO HEAD IS ALIVE!!!!

It just so happens that the night I wrote my last blog, I went into my room and found that my plant had sprouted. Exactly 7 days after planting him Mr. Potato Head finally welcomed himself into the world. Since becoming a new mother, I have been watering him by a spray bottle to ensure that he is getting the right amount of water necessary. I have been talking to him at least once a day so that he can get his carbon dioxide since he isn't getting a lot of sunlight. I was thinking about putting him in my car because there he will get the warmth and sunlight that he needs. I am thinking of a way to make a splint for him so that he does not fold over and die. I was thinking a toothpick and a twist tie or something like that. At night to prevent him from freezing, I move him from the window to my desk so that it is a little warmer for him. I am really excited to see how much he grows and maybe he will be the tallest plant in the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment